Frequently Asked Questions
1) What types of events do you serve? We service events of all types and sizes. We offer staff for wedding receptions, corporate awards dinners, promotional events, trade shows, fundraising dinners, rehearsal dinners, quinceanera parties, baptisms and christenings, bar mitzvahs, anniversary celebrations, holiday parties, and much, much more. If you can name it, we can staff it!
2) Are you insured? Yes, we have commercial general liability and host alcohol liability coverage.
3) What’s required to book staff? We require a valid credit card on file and at least a 50% deposit with a signed contract to reserve staff for your event. There is a 4 hour minimum for bookings.
4) How much will it cost? We are competitively priced and offer the best value for your buck. We will do our best to work within your budget. As our rates vary during holiday seasons, please call or email us for our current rates.
5) Do you provide catering or liquor? No, we do not provide food or alcohol, but we do work with several local restaurants and alcohol suppliers that we can refer, and/or coordinate with to best service your event.
6) What payment types do you accept? We accept all major credit cards, checks, or money orders.